How to Apply to the University of Colorado Dental School
University of Colorado dental school provides requirements. If you are planning to attend one of the schools in Colorado, you should know at least some of the requirements you need to submit to the office of the school to be ahead of others and have the chance to prepare it sooner.
Requisites of University of Colorado Denver Dental School
To know about the basic requirements of dental schools in Colorado, this page will present what you are looking for. Aside from laboratory work, it is important that you take all the required concentrations or semester hours needed. In applying, here is what you need to know. For further information, be sure to check out our pages on dental assistant schools.
- 2 semester general biology or zoology: Eight semester hours
- 2 semester general chemistry lab: Eight semester hours
- 2 semesters organic chemistry: Eight semester hours
- 2 semester general physics with lab: Eight semester hours
- 1 semester microbiology and lab is not required: Three semester hours
- 1 semester general biochemistry and lab is not required: Three semester hours
- 1 semester English composition: Three semester hours
When it comes to application, students must need to complete an online application because it is the first requirements needed to meet. Applications must need to be submitted on or before the deadline.
- Official transcripts of record to all universities or school attended
- Letters of recommendation from science instructors and one letter of recommendation coming from non science instructor
- Applicants must need to submit dental admission test
- For supplemental materials, applicants must need to settle the fee which is not refundable
- Verification of Colorado residency form
Dental Schools in Colorado
- Community College of Denver: This is a university of Colorado Denver dental school that offers one of the largest and respected dental hygiene in the nation. It offers associate of applied science in dental hygiene and includes 22-chair dental hygiene clinic. Students will able to learn about hygiene skills in supervised clinical practice and laboratory setting.
- Pueblo Community College: The dental program is preparing students and educating them to the best. Students will be engaged to therapeutic services and preventive services. When it comes to dental hygienist traditional role, it includes patient data gathering, prophylaxis, fluoride treatment, radiographic examination, sealant application, nutritional counseling and treatment planning.
- Colorado Northwestern Community College: It includes pre-dental hygiene and can be completed in one-year full time. If you have completed the entire hygiene program, you can able to get what you want. Try them and you will see what you can have.
- Colorado Northwestern Community College: It is one of the dental hygienist schools in Colorado that offers Associate of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene. The program length of Colorado Northwestern Community College includes around nine credit hours and the degree programs cover anatomy, dental materials, applied pharmacology, dental radiology and more. For more information on different colleges, read our dental school tuition comparison.
There you go some of the best schools for dental hygiene Colorado you can choose from. The listed above universities are one of a kind in delivering the best education. If you want to learn everything you want, begin enrolling today! You should also think to hire personal statement writers for you personal statement. For more inspiration, review our page to find best dental school in Canada for you.