Dental Hygienist Schools in Alabama
Dental hygiene in Alabama are required to possess at least an associate degree from an accredited school. If you decided to study on one of the best dental hygienist schools in NJ and Alabama, you have a wonderful choice because the place is proven to offer quality education.
Best Dental Hygiene Schools in Alabama
- Alabama Board of Dental Examiners: They are offering a state dental hygiene program utilizing dental school facilities at University of Alabama in Birmingham. The program is open to employed dental assistants with 2 years dental office experience. The program consists of clinical instruction and traditional classroom that will take place at University of Alabama. The programs being offered include Alabama dental hygiene program.
- Fortis Institute: The school is located in Birmingham and providing an associate degree program in dental hygiene. Students will learn about how to use x-rays, clean teeth as well as providing fillings. The normal time in completing the program is 132 weeks. Just like other schools, Fortis Institute is offering associate’s degree program in dental hygiene so when you are looking for a good way on how you can able to get all the skills and training you need, becoming part of this university of Alabama dental school is a nice decision.
- Wallace State Community College: It is one of the dental schools in Alabama at situated in Hanceville. The school is offering associate in applied science degree in dental hygiene. If students complete the program, they will be qualified for national, regional and state licensing exams. On the other hand, applicants must need to meet following requirements including current CPR certification, current immunizations, physical exams, drug tests and background checks. Additionally, students must need to complete both core dental hygiene and general education coursework. The prerequisite courses include anatomy, microbiology, chemistry and physiology. Core courses include dental radiology, dental materials as well as periodontology.
- Keiser University: It is an Alabama dental school providing student centered and high quality career education. The school is offering degree programs online in preparing students for professions that are in-demand. The school is offering a good approach in educating their students.
- Ashworth University: The school is offering affordable and respected online degree programs in helping students to meet their goals while balancing family and work. They can able to experience precise training in dental hygiene.
- Bluecliff College: There are lots of reasons why you need to attend the school and one is because they are reputable and excellent in offering dental hygiene. Bluecliff college has career focused educational program you can get started with. They have the commitment to put you on a road of success.
- University of Alabama: Professional roles will be given to students so that the time they will graduate, they have the skills and the knowledge in applying what they have learned. The good thing with the school is that they employed the best professionals in helping students with employment opportunities.
If you have a plan in studying in Alabama for dental hygiene, choose the best school that offers quality education. You also should think about dental school personal statement. Start to plan today!